Citrix workspace blank white screen windows 10

Looking for:

Citrix workspace blank white screen windows 10 













































   

 

Citrix Workspace White Screen on App in Windows 10 - General - Discussions



 

Asked by William Mills. I have Citrix Workspace installed on my PC and when I start the application I get a blank white background and nothing else. I have done some research and there are suggestions about hardware acceleration option in the windows registry.

I have checked my PC and I do not have the registry entries to set to false. You will be able to leave a comment after signing in. Welcome to the Citrix Discussions. Our site does not support outdated browser or earlier versions. To use our site, please take one of the following actions:. Jump to content. Upvote if you also have this question or find it interesting. Learn more. Follow, to receive updates on this topic.

Sign in to follow this Followers 1. William Mills 0. William Mills 0 Members 2 posts. Posted December 21, Has anyone else seen this behaviour on Windows 10 before? Share this post Link to post. Recommended Posts. Mark this reply as best answer, if it answered your question. Upvote if you found this answer helpful or interesting.

I have managed to resolve this issue by performing a Window update. Please sign in to comment You will be able to leave a comment after signing in Sign in now. To use our site, please take one of the following actions: Upgrade your version of Internet Explorer.

You can find more information here Install the Google browser. You can find more information here Install the Firefox browser.

 


Citrix Workspace app – Carl Stalhood



  The following recommended solutions may resolve the issue –. Quit and restart Citrix Workspace app. This resolves the issue in most Windows machines. I have Citrix Workspace installed on my PC and when I start the application I get a blank white background and nothing else.    


Comments